- If we Lose Net Neutrality, we Open Pandora’s Box. Only you can close it. - Losing Net neutrality will open the lid of Pandora’s box. The negatives outweigh the positives. If net neutrality is abolished, the damage will not immediately be visible. Once the dust settles, and the crowds fall silent, and the ownership of companies pass hands… then the damage will be known. One day, when Greed will shake … Continue reading If we Lose Net Neutrality, we Open Pandora’s Box. Only you can close it.
Learning to Learn:
This is a series (work in progress) of useful information I am putting together on “learning to learn”, which is for the self-learner, life-long learner, or the information-hungry people out there who want to know some quality methods for the actual learning process.
(Red Links are future pages that have not been created yet)
- Learning to Learn – We Are All Beginners
- Finding Resources
- Creating a Class for Yourself
- Learn by Doing – Problem Solving
- Project Design
- The Wanderer of the Room is about a thought-stimulating short story that touches upon the topics of Time Machines and Artificial Intelligence. (3-4 minutes read)
Some More Stuff:
- My Musical Composition Experiment - My desire to compose music has been rekindled! After Discovering MuseScore, an open-source music notation software, I’m currently in the process of running a creative experiment – create a song (or collection of songs) from start to finish – First creating sheet music, then performing & recording, or synthesizing using a computer, then remastering and … Continue reading My Musical Composition Experiment